Monday 26 July 2010

Preparations


I should be busy packing and saying bye to people but I have a throat infection and feel rubbish. I always seem to get poorly in the first week of the holidays. NOT FAIR. Just been to the doctors and got some antibiotics so hopefully should be feeling better soon. We had a lovely night on Friday having a goodbye drink with friends and family. I'll try to attach a picture.
Ha ha that was easy!!! It was so lovely to see everyone from work and lots of old friends. We are going to stay at Mum and Dad's tonight. I know I will find it hardest saying goodbye to them and Ron will Lydia and Alana. Still, 6 days left before we have to do that!! Booked hair cut and colours for me and Sian for later in the week so we will look FIERCE in USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment