Saturday 31 July 2010

Sadness

Saying goodbye to family today was truly traumatic. Ron and I both really struggled to keep things together and at one point were losing the battle and sobbing in the bar! I felt physically ill with it all. I will miss my wonderful mum so much and am feeling quite low and sad now. HOWEVER... mum and dad will be visiting us in Rotterdam Junction in 3 short months!! This whole process has made me realise how much I LOVE my family, friends, job and home. When we return in a year I shall never take any of them for granted again.

A special well done today to Ron's daughter Lydia who made us all laugh hysterically at her special singing!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I think I've already sent tnis to you!!!!!!Don't be sad just make sure you keep on blogging and face booking and e-mailing about all your new experiences in America. I'm already looking at flights and will make sure you keep abreast of all the goings on here( well all those I find out about)you will probably know before me!!!!!!!Can't wait to hear about Washinton and the flight. Lots of love to you and Ronnie and Sian.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete