Tuesday 18 January 2011

Another Snow Day


While I am ecstatically happy to have a day lounging around at home instead of working, it comes right after a three day weekend for Martin Luther King. That means I haven't been at school for 4 days. I am very worried about the creatures who are living in my classroom. I have about 15 African dwarf frogs and 12 or so tiny crabs. This is for our 'Animal Studies' science module. We have already suffered the deaths of 3 craps - reason unknown and I don't know how 4 days without food or heat will effect them. It was very strange at first to have creatures in the classroom but I have got used to them now and would hate to turn up tomorrow morning to discover an aquatic annihilation. Plus the millipedes arrive this week.








2 comments:

  1. I love frogs and hope they all survive and produce loads of frogspawn. Not sure about the millipedes we had some in France that looked like hair brushes. Remenber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love frogs not sure about the millipede. Remember the ones in France that looked like hair brushes?

    ReplyDelete