Friday 7 January 2011

Fame At Last!!

Schenectady School District shot this video at the end of last year. It will be posted on the main school district homepage and also will be featured on public access tv. I think they have done an excellent job, it is a great video and will be a lovely reminder of my time here. I have had a great week this week. Nothing new or different has happened but I have had a couple of moments this week where i felt....it's difficult to explain. Normal. Relaxed. At home. None of these cover it but they all come close. I think I am finally 'settling down'. One of the problems I found when I got here was the huge expectations I had of the US. Whoever does their PR should get a big raise!! I think I am now letting go of my expectations and starting to enjoy the 'real' America.

1 comment:

  1. Now you should really enjoy the rest of your stay and the teaching experience.

    ReplyDelete